'10 Second Donuts'
Sent in by Chumpy the Bastard
You will need:
1 x slice of white bread
Load of sugar
1 x dollop of jam (optional)
- Simply roll a slice of white bread into a ball using your hands.
- Sprinkle the sugar on a hard surface, eg. kitchen top, book cover or record sleeve.
- Now roll the bread ball around till it's collected the sugar deposited in the previous step.
- Feeling adventurous...? Why not pop a dollop of jam in the middle of the finished donut to add that authentic 'American jelly' vibe...?
- Now sit back and enjoy these simple delights! Why not make loads to entertain your wrecked friends when they come round for a jazz...?